How to install Busybox on Android Marshmallow 6.0
As of now, there is only one way to install busybox framework on your smartphone or tablet running android 6.0 marshmallow, there might be newer and better ways in the future. For this to work you need ROOT ACCESS and you have to purchase the paid version of Busybox.
Yes, this doesn’t work on the free version, we have already tested it and the free version doesnt work even if you change locations for installing the framework. It will either reboot or say that the installation is unsuccessful.
If you purchased the app then you might want to follow the following instructions –
1. Download and install Busybox Pro from Google playstore – link.
2. Open the app, go into ‘Install Busybox‘ Tab.
3. Under the busybox version (which will be 1.24.1) there is the location where you want to install the framework. Make sure you choose ‘/system/xbin‘
You have successfully installed busybox on your android device running android marshmallow 6.0
Did this work for you? If yes then sound off in the comments section below!
If not then tell us what issue are you facing?
Also if there is an alternative way to install busybox without purchasing the paid app do let us know :)
Here is our guide on How to install Busybox on Android Marshmallow 6.0
Latest posts by Hassan Elyas (see all)
- Why Not to Buy Micromax phones and tablets? - April 3, 2016
- How to install Busybox on Android Marshmallow 6.0 - November 14, 2015
- How to bring back dialer icon on lockscreen in Android Marshmallow 6.0 - November 13, 2015
- Best Laptops or Netbooks under 20,000 Rupees - November 12, 2015
- Best Power Banks Under 1500 Rupees - November 12, 2015