IPL 2015 Android App for Live Streaming and IPL Live Score
The world cup came to an end last week with a huge battle. If you are here, reading this article then i am pretty sure you are a cricket lunatic eagerly waiting for IPL.
Yet again IPL 2015 is back with 8 strong teams for another deadly battle. “Mauka-Mauka” ;-)
Let’s leave cric talk to experts (as we are just retarded tech fans) and we’ll just get straight to the point. With IPL starting this wednesday, April 8 2015. we are preparing ourselves for the IPL treat. we have been scouring the Google playstore for a while now. We couldn’t find a single App that could just bring IPL news and not anything else. Ofcourse the official IPL app is good at what it does but it comes with its pros and cons. The major reason why we didn’t appreciate the official IPL app is because of its app size and the cache files it occupies on the smartphone.
The Android App we are talking about is an app that is not available on the playstore (due to copyright issues) but it can be sideloaded easily on any android device running 2.3+.
What is this app about?
- Match Schedules.
- Live Score.
- Live Stream.
- Player battles
- Live Scores
- Posts and photos posted by IPL team on their Facebook page
Have a look at the key features :
1. Latest Android Lollipop Look and Feel UI (Material Design)
2. Read it later (Runs Offline Mode!)
3. Latest IPL news and updates – stay up-to-date.
4. Pull to refresh and Automatic Syncing of New Articles
5. Optimized for Android Tablets!
6. YouTube Videos Embedded!
7. Mark Favorites – Save All of Your Favorite Articles Directly on your Device.
8. Fastest and The Lightest Cricket News App!
9. Direct E-Mail option to the Dev inside the App
10. App Automatically Notifies when New News is Available!
11. Info taken from IPL Official website
12. Low Size
13. APP 2 SD Supported!
14. Faster Syncing of News Articles and Photos.
15. 2 Themes Available : Light and Dark.
16. High Quality Photos in the Articles
17. Swipe through Articles
18. Article Sharing Options!
19. Flipboard Styled Resizable Widgets – Get the Hottest cricket news Directly on your Homescreen!
20. Occupies very low cache and deletes read articles after 2weeks by default.
And Many more!
Here are the Instructions on how to install this android app :
1. Download the App from Here.
2. Go to phone settings>>security >> check ‘unknown sources’
3. Install the Apk and You’re good to go!
The App will automatically download All IPL news and Schedules.
What is your Fav Cricket App ? Share your valuable feedback with us via the comment section below.
Note : IPL is copyright of iplt20.com. We own no rights of IPL. This article is just for publication purposes we are not violating any laws.
Latest posts by Hassan Elyas (see all)
- Why Not to Buy Micromax phones and tablets? - April 3, 2016
- How to install Busybox on Android Marshmallow 6.0 - November 14, 2015
- How to bring back dialer icon on lockscreen in Android Marshmallow 6.0 - November 13, 2015
- Best Laptops or Netbooks under 20,000 Rupees - November 12, 2015
- Best Power Banks Under 1500 Rupees - November 12, 2015