Write For Us – Gadgetius.com
Write For Us – Gadgetius.com
Gadgetius strives for high-quality content and its integrity is very important to us. We only accept original content and request first publication of all posts. Please do not submit posts that have appeared elsewhere. If you send us articles that broken, filled with links and promotional offers then you are likely not to get your article published.
Posts should be non-promotional in nature. We do not accept paid inbound links or any promotional links other than what we deem appropriate and tasteful in the author bio which appears at the bottom of each post. Posts should be written and submitted by individuals, not companies.
Any images submitted must be clear of any copyright or trademark infringement and include proper attribution to their creators or owners. Gadgetius no liability for any images supplied by contributors that do not have the appropriate permissions.
Currently, We’re only accepting articles from bloggers on the following topics but we may consider other topics relating to technology in case if its a sponsored article :
1. Social media.
5. How – To.
7. Tricks and tips.
In order for us to accept your guest post, certain guidelines must be strictly followed :
1. You can only add ONE link to your site in your bio and also to your social media pages.
2. We don’t accept plagiarized content, we will delete your entire article without notifying, if we detect plagiarism.
3. We reserve the right to edit the post (for example, to fix grammar or spelling errors) and to reject the article that is not appropriate for this site or for a niche it belongs to.
4. Your post should have more than 500 words.
5. If your posts has grammatical mistakes, then your article will be rejected.
6. We insist you to use images in the article when necessary.
7. No link selling, no link stuffing and no affiliate links.
8. Any link within the article linking to your site should be relevant to the article. We may remove it if we’re not comfortable with it.
9. After publishing the article on gadgetius.com, the post should not appear anywhere else on the web.
We won’t accept posts that link to sites that are unrelated. That means that you can’t sell links to your clients from your article. Any link you add in your post should either serve a purpose for the article or shall be a link back to your page but no affiliate links please.
10. We will contact you whether or not the article will be published. Please be patient as we need to go through the article and determine the authenticity.
here is what we will need along with your post :
1. Atleast 2 Images (No Copyright material please!)
2. An email address that is associated with a Gravatar.com account — this is how we will pull your headshot for your bio.
3. A google plus profile linked to your gravatar account.
4. A 2-4 sentence bio for use with your post. This should be as evergreen as possible as bios cannot be changed once they are set.
5. A short list with links to your personal social media profiles — these will appear as buttons beneath your bio.This short bio will appear along with your post, giving you the attention you deserve with links to your website and personal social media profiles. The bio should be written about you as an individual and not for a company.
If you intend to write a post for advertising purpose, please visit this page.
Also, if you’re a SEO content writer writing on behalf of a commercial website, please consider sponsorship instead of guest posting.